Thursday, August 13, 2009

Foe Evah

Yes, yes, it has been forever (foe evah) since I've posted here. Sorry, but I have been super busy this summer. I really want to jump right back in to blogging, however, there is a yummy squash casserole in my oven and some fresh fried okra on my stove just waiting to be eaten. So, for now I will make this short and sweet!

I have so many things I want to post about...so I am hoping to get back to blogging on a more consistent basis. Here are a few topics I am planning on blogging about:

*A week long trip to Myrtle Beach
*Our 10 year wedding proposal anniversary
*The transformation of our happy homeschool room
*My Tastefully Simple business
*Christmas at Walt Disney World

These are just a few of the main things I want to blog...I'm sure there will be more as I get going.

Hope everyone had a nice summer and I can't wait to get this thing going again. I'll leave you with some eye candy to enjoy!

My sweet Beth

Waiting for the Laser Show



Happy Boy Avery

My little man feeding me Italian Ice at Stone Mountain Park

And, to prove that I am cooking:

Fried Okra

and Squash Casserole

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

seriously...I'm on way my way!!! YUMMERS!!!

That is the BEST picture of Beth w/ the light up necklace around her face and the mtn in the back...and YOU?! Hot Tan Mama!!

Look forward to your posts!

Michele said...

I'm coming to your house to eat:) Yummy, yummy! I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!! I can't wait to hear about all of the exciting things that you'll be blogging about. Have a great weekend.