Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Random

I was going to post a "Wordless Wednesday" and decided that I haven't "said" much lately and needed to update. Then, I thought about how much I wanted to say and realized that none of it flowed together. So, I am just going to list some random stuff:

I didn't get finished Christmas shopping last Friday. You can't tell by the way the back of my car looked!


My daughter, husband and myself had the stomach flu last Friday and Saturday...YUCK!

My husband is finally feeling "normal" today after being sick.

I finished decorating my "main" tree.

I don't want to do anymore decorating for Christmas this year...I'm burnt out already. However, I do enjoy the way my babies look during the process!!!



I'm excited that I'm going shopping with my MIL and two SILs this Friday.

I'm even more excited that I get a break from my kiddos....ALL DAY!!!

We are going to Stone Mountain Saturday with some friends...yay!

We have a BUSY weekend planned...Stone Mtn, Christmas Parade, and Ornament Party at the Elder's

I had homemade pizza for lunch today and it was GLORIOUS.

I have a bag of Lindt truffles sitting in my living room...and they are delicious.

I am going to start my Christmas baking this afternoon.

For some reason, I can't get into the whole Christmas card thing this year.

I really need to go on a diet, but as you can see from the above...I love to eat goodies this time of year.

I talked my daughter into having a pool party in June instead of celebrating her birthday in January.


So...that's what's going on here. Hope you have a great hump day!

2 comments:

Michele said...

I love all your pictures on your update! You do have a busy weekend planned. We can't wait. Hope you guys don't get too tired of us:) It is going to be great! Avery and Beth look PRECIOUS decorating the tree. I just need a picture of that boy rolling those beautiful eyes of his.

Tiffani said...

I've got a lot of bloggy thoughts too and I haven't made it around to posting...

Your car looked like mine for sure! I can't wait to start my baking, too!

Let's see....I also cannot wait until Saturday...oh, and how awesome you get a day to yourself Friday--ENJOY!

Um, my homemade pizza NEVER looks like that..I need tips, seriously!!!

Your babies are so beautiful and I too am figuring out WHAT to do about a Christmas card this year.

I'm overwhelmed!!