Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Interview with Mom

I got this meme from my friend, Michele. Kids are honest. What do your kids have to say about you? Ask your child(ren) the following questions, and post their answers, even if you don't like them.

Beth is 7 and Avery is only 22 months, so I didn't get his answers!


1. What is something your mom always says to you?
We have to do school


2. What makes your mom happy?
When we give cards to her


3. What makes your mom sad?
When me and Avery fuss


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Hmmm....I don't really know.

6. How old is your mom?
32...put 32 'cause it's almost your birthday

7. How tall is your mom?
5 feet

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
You have a bunch of favorites! Tickle Daddy

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
I don't really know 'cause I'm not around to see

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't really know that question...could be ANYTHING!

11. What is your mom really good at?
Taking care of me and Avery

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Probably doing puzzles

13. What does your mom do for a job?
To take care of me and Avery

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Chicken Cordon Bleu

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
That I get to play with her

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Probably the Mom on Phineas and Ferb

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Sometimes we color

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We look the same

19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't have glasses

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She just does

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He cooks for her

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Shopping at the Outlet Mall

If you're reading this...consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I am just about to do this one too!! They are soo fun to read and I loved Beth's answers! Especially when she said your favorite thing to do was "tickle daddy"...hubba hubba!! ;)

Michele said...

I loved this. These are so much fun to read, and it is something we can go back years later and read.