Monday, April 27, 2009

Wonderful Weekend--Part One

We had SUCH a busy and fun weekend!!! My hubby took off Friday and Saturday for us to spend some MUCH needed family time together. Today I will share what we did on Friday.

First, we went out to breakfast together. I am not much of a breakfast eater at home...but it is TRULY my favorite meal to eat out!

After piano lessons and dropping my son at my Mom's, we headed out for a fun filled day with our baby girl. My daughter's birthday was back in January. At first, I had talked her into having a pool party this summer. It is really hard to wait that long to celebrate your birthday when you are 7! So...instead of the pool party, we took her here:




We had such a fun time picking out her doll, eating lunch at the Bistro and surprising her with her very own birthday cake!















After a great time at American Girl we strolled the mall and then headed home in 4:00 Friday Atlanta traffic. Needless to say, it took us twice as long to get home! Oh well! It was well worth it! Beth enjoyed the Chrissa movie on the way home.








HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

how fun is THAT?!

I still can't wait to take JuJu!

My goodness look at Bethie's teeth!!! :)

She is THE prettiest little thing...I know you enjoyed that time w/ her!

Michele said...

Oh it just feels like forever since we have seen you guys. Beth has changed so much. I can't wait to take Ash and Hanna to do this. It looks like you guys had a blast! What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday!