Thursday, November 6, 2008

Five Things

10 Years Ago…

1. I was dating someone that I really didn't want to date.
2. I was waiting for Tim to call me (someone gave him my number).
3. I was not working and lived at home with my parents.
4. I was a student at Griffin Tech and almost finished with my Accounting degree.
5. I was skinny. (those were the days)

5 Things on today’s “to-do” list

1. Clean the kitchen so my new dishwasher can be installed tomorrow!!!
2. Fold and put away all the clean laundry.
3. Clean 3 bathrooms.
4. Sweep all the floors.
5. Cook supper.

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. My homemade salsa with tortilla chips
2. Microwave popcorn (the fattening kind with Movie Theater Butter)
3. Brownies
4. Apples dipped in peanut butter
5. Cheese dip

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Pay off any debt
2. Buy myself a Land Rover
3. Go on a trip around the world
4. Build our dream house
5. Shop

5 Places I have lived

1. Rehoboth Rd, Griffin, GA
2. Green Acres Rd, Griffin, GA
3. Jackson, GA
4. Williamson, GA
5. now back to Griffin, GA

5 Jobs that I have had / or still have

1. Medical Assistant--Field Foot and Ankle Clinic
2. Teller--First National Bank
3. Bookkeeper--C. Randall Howell, CPA
4. Accountant--United Bank Corporation
5. Operations Assistant--First Georgia Community Bank

3 comments:

Michele said...

Look how creative you are. This is such a cute post!!! I enjoyed learning more about you!

Tiffani said...

This was so good!!! I loved reading it...

10 years ago my husband came home every day :(

Hope you got your 5 things accomplished (which is really 8 b/c you had 3 bathrooms on there!)!!

Holly said...

I enjoy your homemade salsa too ;-)

I didn't know you started a blog!