Monday, November 3, 2008

I Finally Did It...

I started my own blog (obviously). I have been toying with the idea of starting my own blog for months now. There are several blogs that I have been reading for years and now that my good friends Tiffani and Michele have blogs, I just couldn't resist.

So, first, I will tell you a little about myself. I stay home with my two wonderful children, Beth and Avery. Beth is 6, Avery is 18 months. I homeschool Beth. She is in the first grade. I have to say that it is a bit challenging with my son getting into everything we do! My husband Tim works a regular job and owns his own lawn business. He is very busy and we don't see him much, but I am blessed that the Lord has provided a way for me to be home with my babies. I was working part time for a church up until last week, so this is my first "official" week of being a total stay at home mom.

We had a wonderful weekend. Friday was Halloween and the kids and I spent most of the day doing Halloween related activities. We decorated a pumpkin, baked Halloween cookies, made ghosts out of suckers and the whole family went trick-or-treating. I believe this year was our most fun Halloween. Saturday, we watched the Georgia/Florida game over at my friend Michele's. It was a great time of food and fellowship with some really close friends. You can check out the photos over on her blog. Sunday we went to church and spent the day with our best friends Barry and Stephanie. We are so blessed to have such a great group of friends.

Today was a typical Monday for us. Nothing really exciting besides Avery getting into my lipstick. He is such a delight. We were worried that God would never send us a second child, but boy was he worth the wait! He is such a loving baby and freely gives kisses to those he loves.

There isn't much going on this week. Tuesday I will go vote which could take all day, and Friday I am planning to scrapbook with my best friend Stephanie while our hubbies go to the local highschool football game.

Well, I'm off to change a diaper!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited, girl!!! Look at you!!! You did a GREAT on this...you even added a pic and a linky to my name! It took me FOREVER to learn those things!!!!!

I have loved blogging more than anything other creative thing I've attempted...

I see my little man and you may as well have said he gives kisses to Nee Nee!!!!

I am so proud of you and glad you joined it yet ANOTHER technical outlet :) and I can't wait to check here at One Day at a Time!!!

Michele said...

YAY! I am so proud of you. I can't wait to read more!!! Girl, you are good. I just now figured out the linky thing! I am so addicted to blogging. You are going to love it!

Hope you and Steph have fun scrapbooking. I hope y'all are really productive. Love ya!