Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What I'm Thankful For

The last two days have been a struggle for me. I have had some emotional ups and downs. So, to make myself feel better I've decided to list some things I am thankful for. Hopefully, these will get me out of this weird funk I've been in.

My heavenly Father--Thank you Lord for sacrificing your Son to save me, a sinner.
My husband--Sometimes I forget how hard he works and how much he truly loves me and our babies.
My children--They are healthy, happy, well behaved, beautiful and I'm not ashamed to brag about it.
My family--They really mean a lot to me and are always there when I need them.
My friends--I am so thankful to have girlfriends that encourage me and pray for me.
My church--Although we have not joined the church we are currently attending, I feel like I am home when I am there. It's so nice to feel that warm welcoming feeling.

This is by no means all of the things I am thankful for. These are the ones that mean the most to me.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

That's a great list to be thankful for and I'm sorry you've had some ups and downs this week...you're supposed to call me if you get like that :) That's what I'm here for!!!

Hope y'all have a WONDERFUL holiday...I love you!!!

Michele said...

I'm sorry you've been in a funk. I hoped listing the things your thankful for helped. I know it always helps me when I get in funks! This post was so sweet and so transparent! I am very thankful for you and your family and our friendship! Have a blessed Thanksgiving day! i love you!